Preventive examinations within cervical cancers
- Published: Friday, 01 April 2016
Preventive examinations within cervical cancers have been resumed since mid March within the project implementation: “Equal in health – the prevention and early detection of cancers as well as the promotion of health in the Poviat of Kwidzyn”. These examinations will last till mid June 2016.
Women inhabiting the area of Kwidzyn Poviat can benefit from the abovementioned examinations. The ladies interested in free-of-charge preventive examinations should fill in the questionnaire form along with personal data constituting a medical history as well as the basis for conducting examinations.
The questionnaire form can be collected and submitted in a completed form in a box in the Starosty Office in Kwidzyn, Kościuszki Street 29b (Information), in NZOZ Femina sp. z o.o. in Kwidzyn, Kołłątaja Street 3 or fill in via the Internet on our website rowniwzdrowiu.powiatkwidzynski.pl.
Persons qualified to the examinations (selected on the basis of the filled in questionnaire forms) will be invited to the examinations via telephone therefore we are asking for filling in the questionnaire with personal data legibly: telephone number, name and surname as well as place of residence.
Women qualified on the basis of filled in questionnaire forms will be included in the following examinations within cervical cancers:
- Laboratory examinations: morphology with smear for 945 patients qualified from the questionnaire form;
- Cytological examination along with taking the sample and description for 945 patients qualified from the questionnaire form;
- Gynaecological consultation for 945 patients qualified from the questionnaire form;
- Transvaginal ultrasound examination along with the description and gynaecological consultation for 945 patients qualified from 945 the questionnaire form.
The Health Care Unit conducting the examinations within cervical cancer is NZOZ „FEMINA” Sp. z o.o. in Kwidzyn, Kołłątaja Street 3.